Before Your Visit
How To Prepare for Your Animal Veterinary Appointment
- Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes before your vet appointment to ensure our receptionist has time to get the necessary history.
- If your pet has received medical care at another facility, please bring this information with you, or have the veterinarian fax the records to our hospital. Our fax number is 507-235-8410.
- When your pet needs a refill on medications, kindly give us a 24-hour notice to fill your prescription so we can have it ready for you.
- For the safety of everyone and their pets, please keep your pet on a leash or in a carrier.
- Payment is required at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, debit, and Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. Estimates for our services are available upon request.
Chain Of Lakes Pet Hospital provides veterinary services for cats, dogs, and all other small animals alike. To make appointment today for your pet, call Chain of Lakes Pet Hospital at 507-235-7387.